Let Love in Essence...

BE the Wind Beneath Your WINGS xxoo

Friday, April 24, 2020

Can you feeel my heART

It's a new song I'm playin
startin to see the sun
from whence it begun

the light that shines deep within
for fun, has just begun
can you see my heart, is it a place to start.
beyond the dark
and the sun come down know more
just to think
you pour over me like golden tinsel
strangers in the dark
no more
can you feeel my heart ...it's startin to reel
like no deal but eternal real
for the once I came
to eternally remain
true to you

can you feeel my heart my dear
beyond the pain of ordinary disdain
this joy remain
and the sun come down ..know more
I'll always remain on this plain
waitin for more
at your livin door
ready to pour
can  Y O U F E E L my heart
lonely in the dark no more
  💓

0 comments:

Post a Comment