Let Love in Essence...

BE the Wind Beneath Your WINGS xxoo

Friday, April 24, 2020

And the sun come down

Can you feel my heart
lonely is the word
when we stand so far apart
can I scrape the ground with my shoes
just to loose you

Am I the only one
to know the lost will come

can you feel my heart
in this angel's ear
I shed another tear
the pain goes away
only to come back another day
can you feel my heart can you feel my heart

can y o u f e e l m y he a r t
the rome that stood is just beginning to clear
like the tear in my ear
can you feel my heart

its a place of art
the home of the righteous stars
can you see my eyes
beyond the lies
can you feel my heart
why do we stand so far apart

I cast away my fears
and draw you near
can you feel my heart
my dear,
I love you dear ..so slow to go and grow
...can you feel my heart
even in the dark
I shine like someone you use to know
can you feel my heart
...i'm never gonna go
unless we start lovin each other again

can you feel my heart..
the eternal spark
is brighter than ever now

with no one to blame
except silent disdain
beyond the pain
I know its real
what I feel for you
my dear ..will remain
Can you feel my heart...
it's always gonna be the same

And the silence remain, so the sun come down ..c a n you feeeeel my h e A R T


0 comments:

Post a Comment