Let Love in Essence...

BE the Wind Beneath Your WINGS xxoo

Saturday, May 2, 2020

kundalini awakening or arisement

Hmmm is that science fiction...sufi diction...I arose to interest this topic or interest in kundalini to energise , awaken...become purer ...enlightener ...so did i succeed ...the first attempt ...well not so...as I think I realise all meditation is activation, enquiry ...or listening ...gaining, act i v a t i n g being of this purification orientation for the betterment of all by way of self incarnation creation ...the 'one' WITHin ....with i N ....with strength ..with nature...with love freedom kindness compassion....enlightenment BEcOMes source aligned perfectly to flow thrU ...like that of planETarY energy (anyG) haha ...you know the circulation of pure energy which perhaps could be known as the 1000 petal lotus....over 20years invested in mostly daily meditation of either once to twice to more...

whether that be early morning through any to later night prior to rest ....gives of itself incision to well BEing and by crikey love in essence ...yet beyond even as this is bodhi torque leafology....love in essence ...the bodhi leaf of the Cosmic or infinite bodhi....Bodhi Torque ....simply to be at one with self in pure pleasure , rapture ...sacredness ....fully awakened ...purely present ...for the betterment of all ....awakened to laughter , love and that which is eternal consciousness ...the oneself ...lofty....perhaps....I have lived in a loft ...with possums and lions and tigers below , beauty beside and through me around me and in awe of thee ...I am one with thee in the purer sense of one ness one love for freedom beyond even l o v e itself to requiem of founding birth fathers, stars and cosmic alignments beyond man itself ...to mother earth and beyond to shakti to tibet ...to crown chakras and deep divers ...to the betterment of A L L to stand tall and sit straight or self elate....the fun of freedom...wellbeing ...fully experienced for the now energy of oneness reborn ....sounds like Johnny English reborn ...it's knott ...for it is you that matters...more than I

So ...experiences...once upon a time...I literally burnt my brain out with this on purpose intent to awaken kundalini ...haha....my friend at the Blue room ...colleague ...literally saying .."what have you done to your brain"...haha ..i kid you not...it probably took a few years and countless ramifications...yet one has to forgive and free self...be non judgemental ...but interpretive...grateful for the road or experience....love of self , acceptance, unconditional in nature of , and complete whole approval of self as IS ...   Experimenters we be...well , perhaps not we , ...but my choice .

So in response to clarity, alignment....vision ...permeance...or hearing of the sacred, the unadulterated oneness with beingness...letting go  of, certain media interests or subjections...strips away or cleans ones's energy to bear witness to self authenticity, better feelings...sacredness...peace

The feeling of alignment is sought for divine FUNctionality perHAps HaHA ... well certainly as means to divine functionality or freedom personified.... I after the days clearing of media files ...on the evening meditation, the surrounding my self with love, and letting go...revealed ..and reactivated that laying dormant to last fall ...kundalini perhaps or strong conscious root ...it would to me ...having arosen from root ...be what is said or described ...kundalini....all I know is felt awesOMe ...and as they say on HGTV ,,, beyond good , or great in terms of results I guess...it's got to be awesome...well it's a whole really ...when I put that which I am in the purest context I can embody through intention and activation...I not only feel better about what I do ...both result and way or process are synchronistic..like character is the result of process ...building .

So , I would like encourage ...haha ...well I will not for this is my share today...Kundalini a rock ass energy baby...live life fully today....the kundalini way .....here's a vid from Infinite Waters,


and there are many other sources of investigation ...yet I believe ...one knows through the process of life...of awakening to infinite nature, love and well ...the traveller....where your compass points

Love to U , and of you on this fine wet day, sheltered by modern haha well miraculous structure ...thankful to know you may read these words and build anew ...the love in you ...true to you, greater than one has been

Love Luv and above haha to awaken that below...and invigorate the show with your infinite blissful nature....namaste.....namago

Torq (Stephen) ..Bodhi Torquer


0 comments:

Post a Comment