Let Love in Essence...

BE the Wind Beneath Your WINGS xxoo

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Archive

Ark I hear a call....ohhh that was the wind wistfully through the trees

the space that I'm in, tis the season of the Cicadia here in NZ, the wise cicadia emerging from the ground, shedding it's skin to take fl...Stop press!!! the Cicadia outside the window stopped chirping till I discovered that's it's only the male that sings to attract the love of his life...his female counterpart.......ahhh the romance of it...Love in Essence....the importance of this CAN NOT BE understated tis LOVE in the air to SHARE,

so next time you hear a cicada, know it's the serenade of love, calling you home on the wistfull wind ;), I BElieve it's more than this...like EVE in the garden, she knew it wOZ ...more than a DEN for her SOUL but ..something to make her WHOLE...besides her hole haha...U worm...which reminds me ...there was a worm that wriggled out of my salad before I ate the omnipresence ...rescued onto my finger, a lite rinse and into the garden

These links are to the originals in Bodhitorque.com, Love in Essence here at blogger.com has the beauty of embeded video.

2012

February

Revelations
Atest to your BEing
What IS it


January

Feelings
Essence of Abundance
I Don't No
Everything has a beginning


2011

December

Awesome feels like Christmas


November

Greatness


October

Rainbow News
Love 2 thrive


September

Your Happy Place
ssendercaS


August

Sacred'ness'
Sacred Dreams
Diamonds are Forever


July

UNcoNdiTionAL LOVe


June

Love Frees
Inspired Abundance and revelations
Choose...and CHOOSE WELL
Editless IS Limitless


May

What I want to say
When All was Lost
Everybody IS LOVE


April

Love is a TRANSformER
The Return
Inside each of US


March

Captains Log
TIME
Originality


February

Encounter with Angels


January

Wow...it's the New Year


2010

December

Wow
Focus: Thine Bodhi Torque Bliss'ness' plan
What creates your inner world?
What a beautiful day Yesterday!
Beyond the Veil
Diplomacy


November

the bodhi Vibe
How great thou art
Your Rawsome Self
The Posts I add are a poster for Life, Love and


October

And a New day was Born
Love in Essence Reloaded
Awaken the Giant
It would seem...2
Truth to Tell
It would seem...
Do you feel what I feel


September

Synergy
As Mad as...
Wonderousness
Friday
In light of Being
Spring into Action or Distraction


August

Love Frees pass the word
The Gift
Your Life Purpose
The Cat that came back
Happy ever after
Truly You


July

Begin to see clearly 3
Shoot the messenger
Christmas
Home Page evolution
Beginning to see clearly 2
Captain's Log
Begin to see Clearly


June

Love in Essence
What is light, and what is I AM
N O W
Dreams into Reality
What is thought?
Prosperity Consciousness
The Space between here and Now
Amusement Arc 101 love frees the B.E.Es


May

real ACTION
Rise up you Titans
Captain's Log Edit
In the Beginning
The enjoyment of Love.
Sunrise
Solution
Harmony
Being
Sleep
Let your creative 'Genius' flow
The Quantum Field of 'Possibility'


April

Skin
Yes Revolutions
Yes Reloaded
Yes
Torq
Universal Wellness
and Captain's Log


March
Truly You
3D Love
to boldly go
The Matrix of Being
Hootwar
Supercalafragalisticexpeladocious
Time, Guidance and Honesty
Suddenly I forgot what to say
Tiger tiger
Life as we know it Jim
Who or what is TRUTH
Run, Shop, enliven your essence
Blue Room

February
Breath
This morning I had a Good meditation
A Rocker named Dub
Comedy of Errors
Raw Revolution
Absence of Divine
In Light of Reason
Inside each of us

January
Dialogue with the Infinite I LOVE and ACCept myself EXactly as I AM...all is WELL
Experience the Divine this was Actually the first post I wrote on Bodhi Torque's Love in Essence page....yet as there are no MIStakes I kinda believe Begin Again has much relevance as my very post REVELATION from this morning would elude to.

CMOS
Begin Again(show's up as a 2003 post, mmmm time travel, CMOS failure on computer reset the date of my computer...CMOS...I think of that monkey from planet of the apes !!)...Love the MONKey...U monKEY

0 comments:

Post a Comment